Registered Nurse to Bachelor of Science Nursing (RN to BSN) Requirements
The application process for the Bachelor of Science Nursing program is easy—just follow these four steps:
- Submit an application or fill out a paper copy. You’ll need to submit your resume, curriculum vitae or statement of professional accomplishments and goals with the application.
- Submit your associate degree transcripts. Transcripts must be sent directly to American Sentinel University by the granting institution(s). Note: Please see the RN to BSN programs requirements page for details.
- Submit a copy of your active and unencumbered Registered Nurse license. Note: Please see the RN to BSN programs requirements page for details.
- If English is not your first language and you do not have an undergraduate degree from an institution where all courses were taught in English, you’ll need to submit one of the following:
- A Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (written version) or 215 (computer version).
- An International English Language Test (IELTS) score of at least 5.0 for undergraduate and 6.5 for graduates, or verification of certification in an English proficiency program.
If you were educated outside of the United States and you are eligible to practice as Registered Nurse in the United States, you will need to be certified by Commission on Graduates of Foreign Nursing Schools and pass the NCLEX-RN licensure examination before being considered for admission to the program.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a copy here.
You can fax or email documents to:
American Sentinel University
Contact your admissions advisor at 866.922.5690. Our Admissions staff is here to help you through the application process.