Team American Sentinel: Teresa Heimbach

Team American Sentinel: Teresa Heimbach

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Teresa Heimbach, Associate Registrar

What is your New Year’s resolution?

To be healthier, and to spend more time with family and friends.

Who is your favorite music artist or group?

Johnny Cash is one of my long-time favorites; my grandfather used to play his records outside on summer evenings. I am also really enjoying the X Ambassadors.

What is your favorite part about your position at American Sentinel?

Over the four years I have been with American Sentinel I have most enjoyed seeing students progress through their programs with us Рfrom transcript evaluation to graduation. It is an amazing experience to watch our graduates walk across the stage each year and to be able to celebrate with them and their families. 

What is your favorite quote?

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

If you were given access to a time machine, where and when would you travel?

My grandparents grew up in the Great Depression – my grandmother was in the Dust Bowl and my grandfather was in southern Illinois. I would want to go to both places during that time to experience what life was like for them.

If you could have any animal as a pet – what would it be?

An elephant.

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Meet the Team