Team American Sentinel: Melissa Kendall

Team American Sentinel: Melissa Kendall

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Melissa Kendall, Senior Administrative Support

What is your new year’s resolution?

To enjoy every moment in life to the fullest. To dedicate myself to being healthier and happier. Love, laugh, and live!

What is your favorite quote?

“Everything happens for a reason.”

Growing up, what was your favorite toy?

Pokemon.

What’s your favorite part about your position at American Sentinel?

I love that I am able to support and assist our students with various Registrar Office functions. The Registrar’s Office directly supports students during enrollment, the completion of courses, and achieving the degree and/or certificate program that they set out to receive. Knowing that I have a part in enhancing our student’s professional and civic lives gives me a sense of accomplishment every day. Our students make the world a better place and I enjoy knowing that I have an opportunity to be a part of each student’s education journey.¬†

If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Bonus point – what would your superhero name be then?

I would want to have emotional intuitive aptitude/emotional intelligence. I’d want the ability to recognize people’s emotions instantly, accompanied by the ability to heal those with any emotional distress. My name would be “The Courageous Countess of Compassion!”

What is your favorite movie?

I love all Disney movies.

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Meet the Team