Team American Sentinel: Loren Ellison

Team American Sentinel: Loren Ellison

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Loren Ellison, Institutional Research Analyst

What is your New Year’s resolution?

To think positively and read more.

What is your favorite part about your position at American Sentinel?

I love collaborating with people in other departments to come up with questions and hypotheses, dig deep into the data, review the results, and then come up with a plan of action. It’s fun to see the impact of different initiatives. 

What is your favorite movie?

I’ve always loved “Dirty Dancing.”

What is your favorite quote?

Besides “nobody puts Baby in a corner”? (just kidding). I like Carl Sagan‘s quote, “somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.”

Growing up, what was your favorite toy?

I really love rocks and gems, and arts and crafts. So, it’s a tie between my “Grow Your Own Crystals” kit and the toy when you ironed a bunch of colorful beads into fun shapes. 

If you could have any superpower what would it be? Extra credit – what would your superhero name be then?

The power of persuasion and my super-secret code name would be Sally Sway. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Meet the Team