Team American Sentinel: Adam Whittredge

Team American Sentinel: Adam Whittredge

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Adam Whittredge, DNP Program Manager, Student Success

If you could host a dinner party and invite any three historical figures (living or dead) who would you invite?

Walt Disney, Julia Child (to help me cook), and William Shakespeare, because I think he was probably hilarious. 

What is your favorite movie or TV series?

I love “Parks and Recreation,” but “Downton Abbey” is probably the only show I make sure to watch live rather than settling for On Demand the next day. 

What is your favorite quote?

“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde

What is your favorite part about your position at American Sentinel?

I think the Student Success team is really great, I love coming in to work with them every day; and combining that team with the help we are able to give our students is really rewarding!

What is your favorite part of Valentine’s Day?

Half-price candy the next day!

Who is your favorite U.S. president and why?

Calvin Coolidge because he had a habit of pressing the button to summon his butler or a staff member at the White House to the room he was in, then hide before they got there to see if they came, and I think that’s great. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

DNP Meet the Team