Team American Sentinel: Mark Cobb

Team American Sentinel: Mark Cobb

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Mark Cobb, Senior Vice President, Healthcare Learning Innovations

What thought or message would you want to put in a fortune cookie?

“You cannot love life until you live the life you love.”

What is your favorite movie or TV show?

My favorite movie is “Groundhog Day” and my favorite TV show is “The Office.”

What is your favorite quote?

“Everyone here has the sense that right now is one of those moments when we are influencing the future.” – Steve Jobs

What is your favorite part about your position at American Sentinel?

My favorite part about my position at American Sentinel is that we are all pushed to contribute innovative ideas that make an impact. The very best ideas are then implemented and put into place. Through creative thinking, passion, and hard work, our department can transform a student’s experience. That kind of culture is inspiring.

If you could transport yourself anywhere instantly, where would you go and why?

Somewhere in the Caribbean! As Jimmy Buffett says, “If there’s a heaven for me, I’m sure it has a beach attached.”

If you could add any person (president or not) to Mount Rushmore, who would you add?

Martin Luther King Jr. He was the most inspirational leader during a transformational time in our country’s history.

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

HLI Meet the Team