Every great team is made up of individuals and American Sentinel University is no exception. We believe that our students are far more than their student ID numbers! You’re mothers, bookworms, teachers, dancers, and more all while being a great American Sentinel student.
We want to know who YOU are outside the classroom. Show us who you are by entering our #NotANumber Photo & Video Contest for a chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card! We will award prizes to the three most liked, commented on, and shared images with the hashtag #NotANumber. All submissions though will be featured in our next commercial so everyone gets to see how amazing you are!
It’s easy to enter, just follow these simple steps:
- Fill out this sign with what makes you, you! For example, I’m a grandmother I’m #NotANumber
- Take a picture or video of you holding your sign – feel free to get creative! If you’re a hiker, take that sign on the trail and snap a photo there, if you’re a cyclist, take a shot holding the sign while you’re on your bike. Show us your unique personality!
- Post your picture or video on our Facebook page with the hashtag: #NotANumber
- Share your Facebook post with your Facebook friends and encourage them to “like” your picture
- Stay tuned…we will announce the top three winners on Monday, May 2, 2016.
The contest will run from Monday, April 4 to Saturday, April 30. We will choose the winners based on what photos get the most likes and shares. First place will win a $500 Amazon gift card and $200 to our online store, second place will win a $250 Amazon gift card and $100 to our online store, and third place will win a $100 Amazon gift card and $50 to our online store – that’s over $1,000 in prizes! All submissions will be featured in our next commercial so everyone can get their 15 minutes of fame!
Please note that by entering the contest you are agreeing to let us use your photo for promotional purposes. We respect the privacy of healthcare facilities. Please check with your organization about their privacy policies when taking photographs in the workplace. This contest is open to current students and alumni only.