Team American Sentinel: Craig Basson

Team American Sentinel: Craig Basson

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Craig Basson, Account Manager, Strategic Partners

If you weren’t in education, what would you want to be doing?

I would be in insurance sales.

Where is your favorite place to visit/where have you always wanted to visit?

In the United States, my favorite place to visit is Kalispell, MT – it’s a very relaxing area. My favorite place to visit outside the U.S. is Jamaica. I would love to tour Asia someday. 

What words do you try to live by?

“Treat others as you would like to be treated.”

What is your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel University?

My favorite part is definitely visiting our hospital partners and meeting their employees. I love talking with current students, our alumni, as well as those interested in joining the American Sentinel family and starting one of our programs. 

What is your favorite thing to do outside work?

I love hiking, biking, and attending the many fairs and festivals that are held here in Colorado each summer. I also like to cook and take in the local food and drink. 

What is your favorite aspect of Spring?

I love watching the landscape come alive. I also like the longer days which let me spend more time outside, but I also like the days where we get rain too!

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Meet the Team