Team American Sentinel: Ginger Browning-Collins

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Admissions Advisor, Ginger Browning-Collins

What is your favorite movie or television show?

I enjoy so many movies and shows. Currently, my daughter and I ware watching “Private Practice” from the beginning. I also enjoy “Outlander” and “The Blacklist.”

What is your favorite quote?

“Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.” – David Wilkerson

What is your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel?

I am not wired to be a nurse, but knowing that I can help a nurse further his or her education and that they will improve patient outcomes and truly impact lives, is very rewarding. 

If you were an animal, what would you be and why?

I think I would be an elephant. They have long memories, love their families, and they help one another.

Who is your hero?

My daddy is my hero. He has shown me what strength of character and integrity truly mean. 

What would your dream vacation be?

I dream of taking my kids to Disney for more than a week. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.