Team American Sentinel: Michael Brunson

Team American Sentinel: Michael Brunson

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Admissions Advisor, Michael Brunson

What is your favorite part of your position with American Sentinel University?

It brings me pride and joy to be able to have an impact on someone’s life. I really enjoy speaking and encouraging students who never thought they would go back to school or be able to achieve their goals. 

What is your favorite inspirational quote?

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou

What do you like to do outside work?

I like to read books, go to the gym, attend sports events, and play video games.

What is your favorite part of autumn?

Knowing that my electricity bill will be greatly reduced for the next several months, and football season. 

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

I would want the ability to know what other people are thinking at any given time. I feel that if I knew what they are thinking, maybe I can be a buffer to their thoughts. 

As a child, what did you want to be “when you grew up”?

As a child growing up, I always admired my mother and how she raised my brother and me through all the adversities she had to endure. She is definitely an example of who I aspired to be like and I hoped that I could follow in her footsteps. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.