Team American Sentinel: Brian Witt

Team American Sentinel: Brian Witt

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Admissions Advisor, Brian Witt

What is your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel University?

As an admissions advisor, I like that the programs we offer are relevant and a good value. Our students are able to use what they learn in class almost immediately since they’re already working in the field. I never feel like I’m enrolling someone into a program that won’t move them ahead in their career. Also, the team I work with is AWESOME.

What is your favorite inspirational quote?

“There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee

What are you thankful for this year?

Everything! I have a great family, good friends, and a job I enjoy going to – life is good.

What is your spirit animal?

I guess a goat, because of my beard.

What do you like to do outside work?

I enjoy making music. I have a recording studio at home and play guitar, bass, drums, and keyboard. Not very well, but I can play. If I’m not making music, I’m probably watching MMA or hiking.

What is your favorite game?

Dominoes. I’ve spent hours at it and I can probably beat you. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.