Team American Sentinel: Josh Patrick

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Application Systems Architect, Josh Patrick

What is your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel?

Other than the fact that I haven’t been in an airport since I’ve been here? I must say that there are a lot of exciting initiatives going on in IT. I love that IT is an integral part of American Sentinel and many of the things we work on directly impact the University. Designing solutions to solve problems for users and working on strategic initiatives like Sentinel City are all exciting aspects of working in the department. 

What is your favorite inspirational quote?

I have two – both from the same person and they work great together! “Imagination is more important than knowledge.” and “We can’t solve problems by using the same kind of thinking we used when we created them.” – Albert Einstein.

What is your favorite part of winter?

Either the holidays or the fact that the Australian Open gets the tennis season started again.

What is your dream job?

Sports talk show host or CNBC anchor. Maybe a CEO one day!

What is your favorite movie or TV show?

So for current shows – this is kind of embarrassing but I’m addicted to just about every one of the super hero shows and movies that have come out over the last few years. Pick one, and I probably watch it! If it can be one that isn’t on anymore then I would choose “Psych,” or “Saved by the Bell,” or “Seinfeld.”

If you could meet any historical figure, who would it be?

John D. Rockefeller if they aren’t still alive, or Bono if they are alive. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.