Team American Sentinel: Sandie Hubbard

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Registrar, Sandie Hubbard

What is your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel?

My favorite part about my position with American Sentinel is Commencement. Commencement takes months of planning and incredible support of everyone at American Sentinel. I love seeing our graduates walk across the stage and receive their diplomas.

What is your favorite inspirational quote?

“I only went out for a walk, and finally concluded to stay out till sundown, for going out, I found, was really going in.” – John Muir. My undergraduate degree is in wildlife biology. I enjoy the writings of John Muir.

If you could have any talent (voice like Aretha Franklin, break-dancing, hardcore math smarts, etc.) what would it be?

I would be a better athlete and compete in an IRONMAN Triathlon.

If you had a time machine, would you rather travel to the future or the past?

If I had a time machine, I would rather travel to the past. I don’t want to change anything. I’d like a chance to relive a few experiences exactly how they happened and spend time with friends, family, and pets I no longer have. 

What is your favorite movie or TV show?

“Game of Thrones”

What is something about you that would surprise your coworkers?

I am an identical twin with my sister Berri. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Meet the Team