The American Sentinel General Education Grant reduces the tuition of general education courses required for a student’s degree plan to only $125 per course, a savings of up to $1,075 off standard tuition rates. The grant applies to general education courses such as: communications, humanities, sciences, and mathematics. The grant is automatically applied toward future tuition once new undergraduate and RN to MSN students complete 12 credit hours (4 courses) at American Sentinel University.
Who is eligible?
The grant is available to new students who meet the following requirements. There is no limit to the number of students who qualify.
- Enroll in a qualified program:
- Complete 12 credit hours (4 courses) at American Sentinel University
- Remain in good academic standing (as defined in the American Sentinel University Academic Catalog) with no lapse between courses exceeding four (4) months.
Book costs and student resource fees are not included in the Grant.
What is the specific course price?
- 2014 undergraduate tuition rate is $400/credit hour or $1,200 per course
- The discounted tuition for general education courses covered by the grant is $125 per course
|Example: Typical student experience||Standard Tuition||Using General Education Grant||Savings|
|General Ed Courses (6 courses)||$7,200||$750||$6,450|
|Total Degree Cost||$19,200||$12,750||$6,450|