American Sentinel’s new business students are eligible to receive a tuition rate of $450 per course, which can save you up to $2,340 off your degree.
Who is eligible?
- Students who have either five or more years work experience in information technology or information management.
- hold any one of the IT industry certifications recognized for transfer credit by American Sentinel University or any non-expired Microsoft, CISCO or ESRI certification.
New students enrolling in the following programs:
- Course-based MBA Healthcare
- M.S. Business Intelligence and Analytics
- M.S. Information Systems Management
What is the specific course price?
- 2017 graduate tuition rate is $515 per credit hour or $1,545 per course
- With the scholarship the tuition rate is $450 per credit hour or $1,350 per course
- Master’s degrees require 36 credit hours (IT certifications may also translate into college credit)
|Master’s Program||Standard Tuition||Using Expertise in IT Scholarship||Savings|
|36 credit hours||$18,540||$16,200||$2,340|