Health care is our nation’s fastest-growing industry and one that has undergone significant change in the past decade. With a call for transformational leaders capable of solving the health care crisis coupled with a shortage of qualified nurses across the country, American Sentinel University understands the importance of offering market-relevant, high-quality health care management degree programs. Our bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate programs are designed to prepare nurses and health care professionals to meet the evolving needs of the industry.
American Sentinel’s bachelor’s and master’s nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
We offer the following programs:
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Registered Nurse to M.S. Nursing (RN to MSN)
- M.S. Nursing (MSN) with five specializations to choose from:
- MBA Health Care
- Master of Health Care Informatics
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Educational Leadership
- Infection Prevention and Control Certificate
About Our Online Health Care Degree Programs
American Sentinel offers two online, accelerated nursing degree programs (the Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing and Registered Nurse to M.S. Nursing), a distance education M.S. Nursing program with five specializations to choose from, an online MBA Health Care and an online Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership program. Our programs are designed to help health care professionals fast track their careers and prepare for the future of the health care industry.
Online Nursing Programs
- Our RN to BSN is an accelerated nursing degree program for RNs with associate degrees in nursing. Students enter the BSN program without taking tests to verify prior knowledge (based on the Colorado Nursing Articulation Model).
- Our RN to MSN is a fast-track program that enables RNs to earn their MSN degree without first earning the B.S. Nursing.
- Our MSN program is a distance education program for experienced nurses, who can choose from five specializations:
- Case Management – Prepares students for management positions in the health care industry.
- Infection Prevention and Control – Educates students on how to create programs that monitor critical infection control indicators.
- Nursing Education – Develops nurses into educators within academia or the clinical environment.
- Nursing Informatics – Develops students’ technical skills, enabling them to improve patient care deliver and information systems project management within their organizations.
- Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership – Prepares staff nurses for broader executive and management opportunities.
Online MBA Health Care Program
- Our MBA Health Care is designed for future leaders in the rapidly evolving health care industry.
Online Health Care Doctoral Program
- Our Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership prepares nurses who hold master’s degrees in nursing or other disciplines for leadership roles in today’s health care environment.