About Online Nursing Programs
Health care is our nation’s fastest-growing industry and one that has undergone significant change in the past decade. Now more than ever, there is an urgent need for transformational leaders capable of solving critical issues such as providing financially efficient care and achieving positive patient outcomes.
American Sentinel University understands the importance of offering market-relevant, high-quality nursing degree programs. Our bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate and certificate programs are designed to prepare nurse professionals to meet the ever-evolving needs of this vital industry.
American Sentinel’s bachelor’s and master’s nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). American Sentinel University announces that it will host a site visit for re-accreditation of its RN-BSN, RN-MSN, and MSN programs by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education. You are invited to meet with the site visit team, attend a conference call or provide written comments. View complete details.
American Sentinel’s DNP nursing education programs are candidates for accreditation by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. (ACEN), formerly known as NLNAC, 3343 Peachtree Road, NE, Suite 850, Atlanta, GA 30326; Phone (404) 975-5000 FAX (404)-975-5020. American Sentinel University recently hosted an on-site visit by ACEN and received positive reviews of its DNP program with specialty tracks in executive leadership and educational leadership. Final accreditation status will be determined in Spring 2014. View complete details.
American Sentinel offers the following online nursing programs:
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Registered Nurse to M.S. Nursing (RN to MSN)
- M.S. Nursing (MSN) with five specializations to choose from:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Educational Leadership
- Infection Prevention and Control Certificate
About Our Online Nursing and MBA Health Care Degree Programs
American Sentinel offers online, accelerated nursing undergraduate degree programs, an M.S. Nursing program with five specializations to choose from, an online MBA Health Care and two online Doctor of Nursing Practice programs.
- Our RN to BSN is an accelerated nursing degree program for RNs with associate degrees in nursing.
- Our RN to MSN is a fast-track program that enables RNs to earn their MSN degree without first earning the B.S. Nursing.
- Our MSN program is a distance education program for experienced nurses, who can choose from five specializations: case management, infection prevention and control, nursing education, nursing informatics, and nursing management and organizational leadership.
- Our Master of Business Administration Health Care is designed for current and future health care professionals seeking to lead in the rapidly evolving health care industry.
- Our DNP Nursing Practice Executive Leadership prepares nurses who hold master’s degrees in nursing or other disciplines for leadership roles in today’s health care environment.
- Our DNP Nursing Practice Educational Leadership prepare faculty, program directors and deans to lead nursing education programs.
- Our Infection Prevention and Control Certificate gives clinicians, nurses, physicians, managers, non-nurse practitioners, infection control team members and others the knowledge they need to develop best practices for infection prevention and control.