The MBA project-based program requires you to complete 12 competencies instead of 12 MBA courses. This self-directed program offers students the flexibility to complete projects at a rate that fits their learning needs and experience. Students may apply knowledge they already possess to complete the program faster than a course-based program. And when all projects are completed, the student will have a market-quality portfolio to present to current or future employers.
Flexible Online Format
- Our MBA Healthcare classes are 100% online and and designed for working professionals, giving you the convenience to complete competencies around your busy schedule.
- You complete competencies at the pace that works best for you.
Relevant to Market Needs
- With an MBA Healthcare degree, graduates are prepared to assume healthcare management roles and lead the healthcare revolution.
- Our competitive tuition rates and flexible payment options allow most of our students to graduate debt-free.
- You pay 16 weeks at a time but proceed through the competencies at your own rate, enabling you to finish in less than a year, saving you thousands of dollars.
Strategic Management: The competency involves applying the principles of return on investment, evaluating various approaches to quality improvement in operations and discussion of how supply chain management is organized.
Organizational Development: This competency involves analysis of job design strategies, creation of a change management plan suing Kotter’s model, and formulating a plan for the development of teams using Tuckman’s Stages of Team Development .
Marketing: The competency involves identification of broad marketing strategy alternatives, explaining how social and economic forces affect marketing strategy, developing a marketing plan and analyzing strategy considerations over the product life cycle.
Service Management: The competency involves identification of tools to manage operations profitably, applying the principles of return on investment, developing a capacity analysis, and examining options for purchasing and supporting the supply cycle.
Graduates of the MBA Healthcare will be able to:
- Analyze the local and global effects of organizational decisions in a healthcare environment.
- Integrate concepts from business disciplines to identify and develop healthcare business strategies.
- Create a project that evaluates new ways to design healthcare organizations, products and services to meet the needs of the public and/or the organization.
- Assess solutions that address the legal, regulatory, and ethical challenges of the healthcare industry.
- Effectively communicate ideas, plans, and expected outcomes of healthcare project innovations. industry.
American Sentinel University is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is listed by the U.S. Department of Education as a nationally recognized accrediting agency and is a recognized member of the Council for Higher Education Accreditation.
The project-based MBA Healthcare program is pending review for inclusion in the university’s programs covered by the Higher Learning Commission designation of candidate for accreditation.