Our CCNE-accredited Master of Science Nursing (MSN) program is ideal for you if you plan on being in the nursing field for a decade or longer. Having an MSN degree will help you enjoy greater career mobility and expanded job options.
All MSN students must choose one of five specializations. Please choose from the specializations below to get detailed information about the programs.
- Case Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
At American Sentinel we pride ourselves on our:
- Personal Student Support
- All students receive MySentinel™ Student Support services, which is our distinctively personal one-on-one approach for online learning. Every student has a dedicated advisor to help guide them from admission to graduation.
- Accredited Degree Programs
- The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). This accreditation ensures the quality and integrity of our MSN program.
- Relevant Curriculum