Our CCNE-accredited online Master of Science Nursing (MSN) program is ideal for nurses who want to increase opportunity and earning power. As a BSN degree becomes the standard for the nursing profession, an MSN will offer you the opportunity to specialize, be on par with other healthcare providers, and put you more in demand..
All MSN students select one of five specializations
Please choose from the specializations below to get detailed information about the programs.
- Case Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
At American Sentinel we pride ourselves on our:
- Personal Student Support
- All students receive MySentinel® Student Support services, which is our distinctively personal one-on-one approach for online learning. Every student has a dedicated advisor to help guide them from admission to graduation.
- Accredited Degree Programs
- The MSN program is accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE). This accreditation ensures the quality and integrity of our MSN program.
- Relevant Curriculum
- We are one of the few nursing programs in the country to enhance our nursing curriculum by adopting the Quality and Safety Education for Nurses (QSEN) model.