A student who wishes to stop attending all courses prior to the end of the semester/term or upon completion of a term must submit a request for official withdrawal (email@example.com or 1.303.991.1575). The process should be initiated by phone, email or fax as soon as possible. The official withdrawal date is defined as the date the school is notified.
The dean or designee may initiate a withdrawal for violation of policy without the student’s request. The university registrar will enter an administrative withdrawal in the student’s record should the student:
- Fail to return from a standard period of non-enrollment.
- Fail to maintain satisfactory academic progress.
- Fail to maintain passing grades.
- Fail to pay tuition and fees on time.
- Fail to comply with the university’s academic policies.
- Fail to disclose a felony.
- Engage in improper or unlawful conduct.
- Bring discredit to the university.
- Engage in behavior that interferes with the educational process or human or civil rights of another student or American Sentinel employee.
- Fail to comply with the university’s rules and regulations as published in this catalog.
Any refund due to the student or other agencies will be calculated and refunded according to the tuition refund policy.