American Sentinel is right for you because the university was created with you in mind. We are committed to helping students achieve success, and we support that promise with dedicated student success advisors, faculty with real-world experience, market-relevant degree programs and a flexible online learning format. In all that we do, we strive to position students for success in the future of their industries.
Here are just a few aspects that set American Sentinel apart:
- Our educational approach is backed by top leaders in higher education in North America. American Sentinel University was founded by nationally recognized academic and business leaders, including Joe Wyatt, chancellor emeritus of Vanderbilt University, and Dr. Richard Oliver, former award-winning professor at Vanderbilt University and past vice president of marketing for Nortel.
- We nurture talent. At American Sentinel, we are driven by a simple, but ambitious goal: We nurture talent. Our students are our primary focus, and we foster a supportive and encouraging environment of growth and learning for them as well as for our alumni, faculty and staff.
- We offer degree programs that evolve as the industries and needs of our students change. We constantly evaluate our programs to ensure they are relevant, insightful and represent the highest level of academic excellence. We design our programs to give every American Sentinel student a meaningful advantage in their industry and organization.
- We offer great value for a valuable education. American Sentinel offers competitive tuition rates and first-rate education. Our cost per credit hour is one of the lowest among our peers, but with our outstanding faculty, superior student support and high-quality programs, American Sentinel is the clear choice for students who want an excellent education from an accredited university.
- Offer high-quality educational programs.
- Provide a response to student requests within 24 hours.
- Create a variety of innovative courses and programs that equip students with the latest and most desired knowledge in the marketplace.
- Employ the most innovative educational technologies.
- Provide world-class student services and support.
- Operate in a fiscally responsible manner to ensure students receive the best value in tuition.
- Provide students annual reports on our progress toward meeting our goals.