Infection Prevention and Control Certificate Requirements
The application process for the Infection Prevention and Control Certificate program at American Sentinel is easy— just follow these steps:
- Submit an application or fill out a paper copy. You’ll need to submit your resume, curriculum vitae or statement of professional accomplishments and goals with the application.
- Submit transcripts. You cannot receive transfer credits for a certificate program, but you do need to submit your academic transcripts from a previous institution as supporting evidence of your eligibility for the program. For institutions outside the U.S. or Canada, you must have your academic transcripts evaluated and certified by a National Association of Credential Evaluation Services member organization, which will assess a fee. Be sure to request that the certifying organization’s reports be sent directly to American Sentinel. Depending on the program, if you have a foreign degree you will need to request either a general or expanded report from the evaluator.
- If English is not your first language and you do not have an undergraduate degree from an institution where all courses were taught in English, you’ll need to submit one of the following:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) score of at least 550 (written version) or 215 (computer version).
- An International English Language Test (IELTS) score of at least 5.0 for undergraduate and 6.5 for graduates, or verification of certification in an English proficiency program.
If you do not have Adobe Acrobat Reader, download a copy here.
You can fax or email documents to:
American Sentinel University
Contact your admissions advisor at 866.922.5690. Our Admissions staff is here to help you through the application process.