Military Student Scholarship
American Sentinel University is committed to solving financial challenges for our military students. Serving those who serve our country is a privilege, and we are honored to help you meet your educational goals.
Our military student scholarship program offers generous support for military members, their spouses and dependents. We understand that such assistance can make the difference in your ability to pursue your education. In addition to veterans benefits offered through the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, students may be eligible to receive a military student scholarship.
- Current members of the United States Army, Navy, Marine Corps, Air Force, Coast Guard, Reserves, National Guard, and the US Public Health Service Commissioned Corps.
- All honorably discharged veterans of the US military service.
- All members of US military auxiliary units.
- Spouses and dependents of above military and auxiliary members.
- American Sentinel offers a discounted tuition rate based on military status. Review our military pricing.
- Graduation Fee is waived.
Severely Injured Scholarship Program
American Sentinel offers scholarship assistance to service members from any branch of the U.S. military who have been severely injured in the line of duty. The service members’ spouses are also eligible.
How Do I Apply
Submit a scholarship application form online. In addition to the application, you need to submit (email, fax or mail) the following documents:
- Disability documentation.
- A 300-word essay describing how this scholarship and further education would impact your future.
- Documentation of income.
- Copies of high school and/or college transcripts.
American Sentinel University / Military
2260 South Xanadu Way, Suite 310
Aurora, CO 80014
How can I learn more?
Find Out What Experience
You Can Transfer
Let us help you maximize your transfer credit. Fill out the form below, and we will respond quickly.