Dr. Elaine Foster, Dean of Nursing and Healthcare Programs at American Sentinel shares her top ten reasons to choose nursing as a career.
Top 10 Reasons to Choose Nursing as a Career
- You’ll meet and work with incredible people
- There are terrific job opportunities
- Nursing jobs pay well
- There are many diverse areas in which you can work (i.e. hospitals, clinics, or out in the community)
- There are numerous opportunities for advancement and growth
- You can enjoy flexible work schedules
- Each and every days presents new challenges and excitement
- You never know what can happen in a day so it’s never dull
- You are able to help people, sometimes through their most difficult times
- You get to make a real difference in the world
Learn what American Sentinel has to offer:
Let us answer any questions you have. Fill out the form below, and we will be in touch quickly.