Team American Sentinel: Jacqui Walters

Team American Sentinel: Jacqui Walters

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Student Success Advisor, Jacqui Walters

If you were a healthcare worker, what area would you like to work in (pediatrics, ER, etc.) and why?

I would like to work in labor and delivery if I were a healthcare worker. I think helping to bring life into the world would be one of the most incredible and rewarding experiences ever. 

What is your favorite book or author?

My favorite book is the The Portable Dorothy Parker by Dorothy Parker and Brendan Gill. Dorothy Parker is also my favorite author.

What is your favorite quote?

“The secret to getting ahead is getting started. The secret of getting started is breaking your complex overwhelming tasks into small manageable tasks, and starting on the first one.” – Mark Twain. I love Twain’s works!

What’s your favorite part about your position with American Sentinel?

I love getting to help my students achieve their goals and watch them succeed. It is quite a remarkable experience to be a part of.

If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?

If I absolutely had to listen to just one song for the rest of my life, it would probably be “Dreams” by The Cranberries. I was obsessed with them growing up and I am a major 90s music fan.

What is your favorite part of summer?

My favorite part of summer is the lazy days spent lying around outside, just absorbing the heat and the wonderful smells of wildflowers – feeling the sun on my face. 

Have you dreamed of earning your BSN, MSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.

Subscribe to receive upcoming articles via email.

Tagged as