Team American Sentinel: Naomi Altchouler

Each Friday we will be introducing you to one player on the American Sentinel University team. Everyone works hard to make sure our students reach their goals through supporting students and constantly improving our curriculum. When our students graduate with a relevant, innovative healthcare degree we all win!

Meet Student Success Advisor, Naomi Altchouler

What are you most excited by in your new position as a student success advisor?

Besides working with and getting to know my fellow advisors, I am excited to forge relationships with my students and do everything I can to help them have a successful education experience. 

What is your favorite inspirational quote?

“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” by Antoine de Saint-Exupery. This line has always stuck with me, because it serves as a reminder that the most important parts of life aren’t always things, and that sometimes you need to stop and think about what is truly important in your life.

If you could have any talent (voice like Aretha Franklin, break-dancing, etc.) what would it be?

I would love to be an insanely skilled pianist; I think playing beautiful, complicated music in front of tons of people would be really cool.

If you could meet anyone from history, who would it be?

I would love to meet Oscar Wilde. His quotes and books are so brilliant and hilarious; I would love to figure out how his brain works and where his inspiration came from.

What is your favorite book or author?

I have too many favorite books, but my childhood revolved around the Harry Potter series, so they definitely have a special place in my heart.

What is something about you that would surprise your new coworkers?

I was a vegetarian for almost a decade, I feel like most people don’t know that, seeing as how I’m a pretty adventurous eater now and will try almost any food!

Have you dreamed of earning your BSNMSN or DNP? With American Sentinel, you can make that dream a reality.

Read the other Meet the Team articles to learn more about the American Sentinel team.