American Sentinel University offers many dynamic degree programs in high-demand fields: an online associate degree program in online nursing and health care degrees (including a Doctor of Nursing Practice), and online master’s degree management programs.
Focused on the ever-increasing industry of health care, we position students for success in their careers by offering affordable, accredited programs, unparalleled student support, and high-quality education in a flexible online format. Learn more about American Sentinel.
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing/M.S. Nursing (RN to BSN/MSN)
- M.S. Nursing (MSN) with seven specializations to choose from:
- Case Management
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Nursing Education
- Nursing Informatics
- Nursing Management and Organizational Leadership
- M.S. Nursing, Nurse Practitioner Specializations in the following states: Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Minnesota, Montana, Oklahoma, Ohio and Utah
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) with two specializations to choose from:
- Infection Prevention and Control Certificate