The MBA Healthcare Program
The MBA Healthcare Management degree program teaches you the fundamentals of business as they apply to the healthcare sector. American Sentinel University designed the online Master of Business Administration (MBA) Healthcare program for current and future healthcare professionals – from the healthcare administrator to the vice president of operations – seeking to lead in a rapidly growing and changing industry. As part of the American Sentinel mission to offer innovative degree programs, two options are available for obtaining your MBA Healthcare degree, Course-based and Project-based. The best choice for you depends on your experience, time and preferred learning environment. Students completing either option will receive an accredited MBA in Healthcare degree.
*Admission to the program requires candidates to have a bachelor’s degree before applying.
- 100% online
- Complete 12 courses
- Structured curriculum covering a breadth of healthcare issues
- 2 year program – depending on transfer credits
- Use knowledge and transfer credits to satisfy requirements
- Affordably priced, $545/credit hour
- Textbooks or resources as required
- Support from faculty, Student Success Advisors and peers through online discussion forums
- Life experience and transfer credit accepted
- 100% online
- Complete 12 competencies
- Develop a real-world healthcare project
- Self-directed learning which can be completed in less than a year
- Use the knowledge you have to complete the program faster
- Affordably priced, $3,500 per semester
- Digital books and resources available 24/7
- Support network of faculty coaches, Student Success Advisors and healthcare peers
- No life experience or transfer credit accepted
As of July 1st, 2018 American Sentinel is not currently accepting enrollments in the project-based program.