The Power of Partnerships
Educational partnerships with some 150 healthcare delivery organizations across the nation, and relationships with nearly 70 other nursing schools, and healthcare associations, keeps American Sentinel tightly focused on the educational needs of today’s healthcare student.
Our partners operate more than 10,000 hospitals, clinics and healthcare education facilities with several hundred thousand employees. Some operate one hospital, others operate hundreds, and still others, thousands of clinics.
Our work with these partnering institutions support their educational goals and directives and helps keep our programs up-to-date and relevant and our faculty closely tuned to the needs of today’s student.
American Sentinel partners with organizations across the United States.
Our partners and their employees benefit in a number of ways:
- Fast and convenient admissions and registrations with pre-approved processes.
- Assurance of quality with 98% student satisfaction & industry-leading 81% graduation rates (88% for RN to BSN).
- Consistency of learning across multiple locations as students from multiple partner facilities get the same great education.
- Peer learning as current students and alumni share experiences.
- On-site commencement celebrations at individual facilities where numbers warrant.
- Customized curriculum where possible, using partner information and case studies.
- Onsite faculty presentations and exclusive communications programs with advanced insights into today’s most pressing healthcare issues.
- Flexible payment options that mirror partner’s tuition re-imbursement programs.
- Special tuition for students.
- Deferred tuition payments that allow students from partnering organizations to complete a course prior to payment to allow time for submission for reimbursement thereby minimizing out-of-pocket expenses.
- Customized partner benefit and support options designed to meet our partner’s unique educational goals.
Here’s what some of partners have to say:
The partnership with American Sentinel University has provided our RNs with a smooth transition for returning to school and has played a pivotal role in increasing our RN to BSN rates.
Deborah Lumpkins, DNP, RN, NEA-BC
Senior Vice President, Patient Care Services Chief Nursing Officer at Maury Regional Medical Center
Obtaining an advanced degree not only solidifies our commitment to life-long learning, but helps to enhance the care we deliver at the bedside each and every day. Through our unique partnership with American Sentinel University, we have the ability to allow our nurses the opportunity to advance their education and ultimately advance the practice of nursing here at Blake.
Adam Fletcher, MHA, BSN, RN, NE-BC
Chief Nursing Officer, Blake Medical Center
Encouraging our employees to obtain BSN degrees is an important mission of Geisinger Health System and we have identified American Sentinel University as an education partner that will offer our nurses a quality education with online flexibility and very strong student support services. This partnership will help us reach our goals.
Terri Bickert, DNP, RN, NE-BC
Vice President of Nursing, System Education, Research and Magnet, Geisinger Health Systems