A Variety Of Options To Pay For School Are Available
Ready to Start Classes?
Fill out the information below, and we will be in touch quickly.
Paying for School
American Sentinel offers a variety of options, some of which are listed below, that may help you pay for your education. Our admissions advisors can help you choose the best one for you.
You can finance your tuition costs, interest free, through our in-house payment plan options.
American Sentinel makes paying for your education convenient and affordable. We offer 0% financing with a down payment of as little as $500. These payment plans are designed to have your balance paid in full by graduation.
We also offer extended financing that allows you to pay off your balance after graduation. Finance your entire degree by paying one low, fixed monthly payment, $250 per month for an RN to B.S. Nursing or $400 per month for an M.S. Nursing degree, with the UBenefit Payment Plan.
Scholarships, Grants and Discounts
American Sentinel University offers scholarship, grants and discounts which may reduce or waive tuition, fees, and other educational expenses. Eligibility may be based on degree program, field of study, financial need, or a combination of other factors.
Federal Student Financial Aid
Students with financial need may qualify for federal student aid—loans or grants. Our Financial Aid Office is here to assist you in determining if you qualify for federal student aid and guiding you through the process.
American Sentinel offers reduced tuition and other benefits, such as waived graduation audit fees, for our military member students and their spouses. We have experience working with students approved for military benefits, including TA and VA benefits.
At American Sentinel, you have a head start. A no-cost evaluation of prior college, military training, work experience, and DSST, CLEP and ACE credits can help you earn your degree faster.
Education Partner Program
American Sentinel University provides customized assistance for students wanting to use tuition reimbursement benefits through their employer. This includes providing cost verification invoices for tuition and fees as well as documentation needed to confirm successful completion of the course. Talk to your human resources department to see if you qualify, and then contact an admissions advisor to see how we can help.
General Education Alternatives
“Nurse Appreciation” Scholarship
American Sentinel appreciates nurses and their service. New students who have been Registered Nurses for 10 years or more, are eligible to receive a tuition rate of $450 per credit hour, which can save up to $3,420 off the cost of the degree.
- New M.S. Nursing students
- New course-based MBA Healthcare students
- New Doctor of Nursing Practice students – applies to M.S. Nursing bridge courses only (N501PE, N505PE and N515PE)
- Nurses who have been an RN for 10 years or more. Years of service determine by Associates of Science Nursing (ADN) graduation date.
- Graduate tuition rate is $545 per credit hour or $1,635 per course
- With the scholarship the tuition rate is $450 per credit hour or $1,350 per course
- Master’s programs require a total of 36 credit hours (some certifications may translate into college credit)
UBenefit Payment Plan
American Sentinel University wants to make earning your degree more affordable. With the UBenefit payment plan, students can finance their entire degree by making low, fixed monthly payments. Like our other payment plan options, there are no interest charges to use this payment plan. Please note that American Sentinel uses a 3rd party loan servicer to service these payment plans. Students will be assessed a one-time finance charge of $250 which can be included in the amount financed on their plan. This fee is not subject to refund after the five (5) calendar day cancellation period.
- New students enrolling on or after March 1, 2017 in the RN to B.S. Nursing, RN to B.S. Nursing, CBE Powered by SIMPath™ or the M.S. Nursing
- Students qualifying for discounted tuition rates are also eligible for the UBenefit Payment Plan.
There are no changes to the standard 2018 undergraduate tuition rate:
- $420 per credit hour for RN to B.S Nursing, course based
- $3,000 per semester for RN to B.S. Nursing, CBE Powered by SIMPath™
- $545 per credit hour for M.S Nursing.
Students qualifying for discounted tuition rates may also be eligible for the monthly payment plan..