American Sentinel appreciates nurses and their service. New students in the following degree programs who have been Registered Nurses for 10 years or more, are eligible to receive a tuition rate of $450 per course, which can save up to $2,340 off the cost of the degree: M.S. Nursing, course-based MBA Healthcare, and Doctor of Nursing Practice MSN bridge courses.
Who is eligible?
- New M.S. Nursing students
- New course-based MBA Healthcare students
- New Doctor of Nursing Practice students – applies to M.S. Nursing bridge courses only (N501PE, N505PE and N515PE)
- Nurses who have been an RN for 10 years or more. Years of service determine by Associates of Science Nursing (ADN) graduation date.
What is the specific course price?
- 2017 graduate tuition rate is $515 per credit hour or $1,545 per course
- With the scholarship the tuition rate is $450 per credit hour or $1,350 per course
- Master’s programs require a total of 36 credit hours (some certifications may translate into college credit)
|Master’s Program||Standard Tuition||Using “Nurse Appreciation”
|36 credit hours||$18,540||$16,200||$2,340|