American Sentinel University wants to encourage new nurses to further their education and launch their careers. For students who have been licensed RN’s for less than two years the Yes You CANN program puts earning an RN to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN) degree within reach. Students can choose one or both: $2,500 scholarship applied to any outstanding balance when you graduate and/or $250 monthly payments.
Who is eligible?
- New students enrolling in the RN to B.S. Nursing
- Nurses who have been licensed as a Registered Nurse for less than two years; student’s enrollment date is within 2 years of initial RN licensure.
- Offer begins April 1, 2016 and is on-going
What is the specific course price?
- There are no changes to the standard 2017 undergraduate tuition rate: $410 per credit hour or $1,230 per course. Students qualifying for discounted tuition rates may also be eligible for the $275 monthly payment plan.
- Qualifying students can choose either or both of the following:
- Students can opt into a payment plan that consists of fixed $250 monthly payments.
- A $2,500 completion scholarship awarded to students who maintain continuous enrollment in their RN to BSN program from time of application to graduation. This scholarship is awarded and applied to any outstanding balance when all academic requirements for graduation have been satisfied. Students participating in discounted tuition rate programs are not eligible for the completion scholarship.