American Sentinel University wants to make earning your degree more affordable. With the UBenefit payment plan, students can finance their entire degree by making low, fixed monthly payments. Like our other in-house payment plan options, there are no finance or interest charges to use this payment plan.
- $250 a month RN to B.S. Nursing and RN to B.S. Nursing, CBE Powered by SIMPath™ (books and some fees not included)
- $400 a month M.S. Nursing (books and other fees not included)
Who is eligible?
- New students enrolling on or after March 1, 2017 in the RN to B.S. Nursing, RN to B.S. Nursing, CBE Powered by SIMPath™ or the M.S. Nursing
- Students qualifying for discounted tuition rates are also eligible for the UBenefit Payment Plan.
What is the specific course price?
There are no changes to the standard 2018 undergraduate tuition rate:
- $410 per credit hour for RN to B.S Nursing, course based
- $3,000 per semester for RN to B.S. Nursing, CBE Powered by SIMPath™
- $530 per credit hour for M.S Nursing.
Students qualifying for discounted tuition rates may also be eligible for the monthly payment plan..