Continuous enrollment is defined as being enrolled in classes at American Sentinel without a break of eight or more consecutive months.
Re-admission is necessary for any student who wants to resume degree candidacy after any of the following situations:
- Withdrawal from university
- Failure to begin a course within eight months
- Interruption of continuous enrollment
- Disciplinary Suspension, Indefinite Expulsion, or Expulsion
- Returning for another undergraduate degree after completing an associate or baccalaureate degree
If readmitted, students must follow the catalog in effect at the time of their re-enrollment.
In cases when the University no longer teaches required courses, the appropriate dean may designate a reasonable substitute.