NURSING SCHOOLS: We Can Support Your Transition to Online Classes
An unprecedented number of schools and nursing education programs have moved their instruction online this year. While online education and virtual clinicals may be the wave of the future, American Sentinel has been building online learning resources and virtual simulations for years through our division, Sentinel U™.
If you are challenged with finding clinical hours for your students or need alternative online learning activities to enhance your curriculum, consider our affordable virtual clinical simulations and scenarios.
Additionally, we will donate 25% of virtual simulation purchases to The Center for Disaster Philanthropy – CDP COVID-19 Response Fund.
For ADN, BSN and RN-BSN nursing courses
Virtual Clinical Scenarios (learners spend about 3-5 hours within each product)
- Commonly used in Med Surg, PEDs, Mental Health, Leadership, Quality / Outcomes & Capstone Courses
- Students use critical thinking and judgment and receive instant feedback with rationale
- Students master acuity assessment, care prioritization, and patient management and delegation
For community and population health nursing courses
Virtual Clinical Simulations (learners can spend only a few hours or up to 30-40 hours within these simulations)
- 40+ easily implemented assignments and grading rubrics aligned with AACN BSN Essentials
- Exposure to a significant variety of ethnic and socioeconomical backgrounds
- Life-like practice experience, any time, anywhere
(once you register, your demo video will appear immediately, and a version will be sent to your email so you can share with others or watch later)
With so many schools transitioning to online learning, we have created some resources to help nurse educators make a transition from classroom-based teaching to online instruction.
Online Learning Resources: