Thank you to all nurses and healthcare workers for your dedication during this uncharted time. We’re here to support you! Our staff and faculty are doing everything we can to support you while you are doing so much to care for your communities.
We have always been leaders in online education and are confident that we are uniquely positioned to teach and support you with our flexible online programs – even during these uncertain times.
We have made several changes to help you get stared and be successful in your courses.
Here are some of the things we are doing:
Maintaining tuition levels
As a part of our commitment to make college more accessible, we have implemented a tuition freeze for all our programs. Tuition freeze timeframe starts on the date you are enrolled in the University.
|BSN SIMPath||12 months|
|BSN/MSN SIMPath||24 months|
|MSN SIMPath||16 months|
|DNP Bridge||42 months|
|MSN IPC||12 months|
|MSN IPC SIMPath||8 months|
Flexible payment plans
You can finance your tuition costs using a variety of monthly payment plan options. American Sentinel makes paying for your education convenient and affordable. We offer 0% financing with a down payment of as little as $500. These payment plans are designed to have your balance paid in full by graduation.
We also offer extended financing that allows you to make payments while in school and continue to pay off any existing balance after graduation. Finance your entire degree by paying one low, fixed monthly payment, $250 per month for an RN to B.S. Nursing or $400 per month for an M.S. degree, with the UBenefit Payment Plan.
Education Partner Program
We have education partnerships with some of the nation’s leading hospitals and healthcare organizations. Education Partner benefits include tuition discounts, deferred payment options, and simplified financial and reimbursement paperwork. See if you are eligible for one of our Education Partner programs through your employer or professional organization by speaking with an Admissions Advisor at 866.922.5690.
The following course accommodations will go through September 30, 2020. Depending on the duration of the COVID-19 crisis, these accommodations may be extended by the University.
- Initial discussion posts are required by the end of each week with the required word count.
- One substantive peer response is due per question each week (this is down from the two required responses mentioned in course rubrics).
- Students needing additional time to complete a course may request a two-week extension online for only $1.
- There will be no penalties/deductions for late assignments (this does not include discussion forums). Please notify your faculty member when you submit a late assignment.
- Note: The grading of late submissions will occur within 96 hours of submission date, so feedback may or may not be available for future assignments.
- Students requesting to drop a course through the last day of week 2 will receive a 100% refund. Drops requested during weeks 3-5 will be processed according to the official refund policy (Policy SA3.03: Tuition Refund Policy).
- Students may drop a course during weeks 6 and 7 to avoid a failing grade but no refund will be issued for these drops.
Thank you for your commitment to healthcare, to your communities, and to your own education.
American Sentinel Staff and Faculty