Business professionals and leaders of today must not only understand business disciplines and their interdisciplinary nature, they also must be adaptable, critical thinkers capable of transforming organizations through innovative approaches.
American Sentinel’s online business programs from business administration to business intelligence prepare students for the ever-changing business world. With market-relevant curriculums and professors with a breadth of real-world experience, our programs equip students with the tools, business fundamentals and leadership abilities to achieve career success.
American Sentinel offers the following programs:
About Our Online Business Degree Programs
American Sentinel offers one online bachelor’s degree with seven specializations to choose from and three online master’s degrees. All of our business degrees are fast-track programs designed to prepare students for the future of their industries.
Online Business Bachelor’s Degrees
Our B.S. Business Administration gives students a foundation in contemporary business. Students select one of seven specializations:
- Finance – Focuses on concepts related to an organization’s financial activities, including accounting, finance and analysis. Students learn finance strategies to ensure the financial viability and growth of an organization, and learn simulation software to evaluate financial and business risk threats.
- Health Care Management – Covers the structure of contemporary health care delivery systems and issues related to technology, regulatory standards, budgeting, financing and more. This online business degree is designed for students interested in gaining the skills to manage a health care organization’s strategic direction.
- Human Resource Management – Gives students a foundation in human resources principles and how professionals can support a company’s strategic objectives through effective recruitment, training and development. Students will gain the skills needed to manage organizational change and monitor employee and team performance.
- Informatics – Ideal for students interested in managing key information systems and using data to make organizational decisions. Students acquire working knowledge of database, enterprise information and management information systems.
- Leadership – Focuses on the problem-solving and critical thinking skills needed to lead an organization and all of its business functions. Students will develop strategies to improve organizational performance and learn to lead an organization to achieve its goals.
- Management – Gives students in-depth insight into various types of effective management techniques. Students will gain the skills needed to integrate marketing, accounting and financial programs to produce effective business strategies.
- Marketing – Covers marketing techniques needed in today’s fast-paced business environment and how to integrate marketing programs with other business functions. Students learn about integrating marketing strategies and programs with other important business functions.
Online Business Master’s Degrees
American Sentinel’s three distance education graduate degree programs prepare business professionals for the increasingly global, constantly changing business world.
- Master of Business Administration gives professionals the skills to take their careers to the next step and lead their organizations. This program is ideal for working professionals seeking to develop well-rounded business and leadership skills.
- Master of Business Administration Health Care is designed for current and future health care professionals seeking to lead in the rapidly evolving health care industry.
- Master of Science Business Intelligence is one of the first such degrees in the nation and examines the role that business intelligence plays in many emerging and growing business trends.