Today’s managers and leaders must not only understand business disciplines, they must also be adaptable, critical thinkers, capable of transforming organizations through innovative approaches. This flexibility and talent is especially needed in healthcare, an industry that has been transformed by mandates, technology and the movement toward a digitized universal platform.
American Sentinel’s online management programs feature market-relevant curriculums and professors with a breadth of real-world experience. Students gain the tools, business fundamentals and leadership abilities to achieve career success in health care and beyond.
American Sentinel offers the following management programs:
- MBA Healthcare
- M.S. Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Master of Geospatial Information Systems
- M.S. Information Systems Management
- Master of Healthcare Informatics
- M.S. Nursing, management and organizational leadership specialization
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership
About Our Online Management Degree Programs
American Sentinel’s distance education graduate degree programs prepare business professionals for the increasingly global, constantly changing business world. Learn more about our programs:
- Our Master of Business Administration Health Care (MBA Healthcare) is designed for current and future health care professionals seeking to lead in the rapidly evolving health care industry.
- Our Master of Science Business Intelligence and Analytics is one of the first such degrees in the nation and examines the role that business intelligence plays in many emerging and growing business trends.
- Our Master of Geospatial Information Systems teaches students to incorporate geospatial strategies and practices into their working environment.
- Our M.S. Information Systems Management teaches students the strategic skills needed to integrate an organization’s information systems with its management goals.
- Our Master of Healthcare Informatics teaches students the management, integration, interpretation, and visualization skills to make organizational data usable.
- Our MSN, management and organizational leadership specialization, prepares staff nurses for broader executive and management opportunities.
- Our Doctor of Nursing Practice Executive Leadership (DNP) prepares master’s-educated nurses for leadership roles in today’s dynamic health care environment.