Health care is our nation’s fastest-growing industry and one that has undergone significant change in the past decade. Now more than ever, there is an urgent need for transformational leaders capable of solving critical issues such as providing financially efficient care and achieving positive patient outcomes.
American Sentinel University understands the importance of offering market-relevant, high-quality nursing degree programs. Our bachelor’s, master’s, doctorate and certificate programs are designed to prepare nurse professionals to meet the ever-evolving needs of this vital industry.
American Sentinel’s bachelor’s and master’s nursing degree programs are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
The Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) has awarded accreditation to American Sentinel University’s Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) program with specialty tracks in Educational Leadership and Executive Leadership.
American Sentinel offers the following online nursing programs:
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Registered Nurse to B.S. Nursing/M.S. Nursing (RN to BSN/MSN)
- M.S. Nursing (MSN) with five specializations to choose from:
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP) with two specializations to choose from:
- Infection Prevention and Control Certificate
About Our Online Nursing and MBA Healthcare Degree Programs
American Sentinel offers online, accelerated nursing undergraduate degree programs, an M.S. Nursing program with five specializations to choose from, an online MBA Healthcare and online Doctor of Nursing Practice program with two specializations.
- Our RN to BSN is an accelerated nursing degree program for RNs with associate degrees in nursing.
- Our RN to BSN/MSN is a fast-track program that enables RNs to earn their BSN and MSN degrees.
- Our MSN program is a distance education program for experienced nurses, who can choose from five specializations: case management, infection prevention and control, nursing education, nursing informatics, and nursing management and organizational leadership.
- Our Master of Business Administration Healthcare is designed for current and future healthcare professionals seeking to lead in the rapidly evolving health care industry.
- Our DNP, executive leadership specialization prepares nurses who hold master’s degrees in nursing or other disciplines for leadership roles in today’s health care environment.
- Our DNP, educational leadership specialization prepare faculty, program directors and deans to lead nursing education programs.
- Our Infection Prevention and Control Certificate gives clinicians, nurses, physicians, managers, non-nurse practitioners, infection control team members and others the knowledge they need to develop best practices for infection prevention and control.